The American Heritage Quest features an industrial, modernized rivet aesthetic and structural metal sled legs. This shuffleboard features a popular playfield with climatic adjusters, metal and wood hybrid materials, and an abacus scoring system. Available in Glacier and Navajo finish options.
- Polymer Coated Playfield
- Playfield includes Climatic Adjusters
- Heavy duty, 20" wide x 3" high x 156.5" long Maple Playfield
- Multiple Scoring Systems for Novice and Advanced Players
- Steel Legs
- Vertically Staved Play Field with 23 Tongue and Groove Joints designed for superior Strength and Alignment
- 8 pucks included
- Table Cover Included
- Table Brush, Shuffleboard Powder is included
What it’s Made Of:
- The cabinet is made of Solid Ash, the legs and accent pieces are made of steel, and the playfield is made of Maple
Approximate Product Dimensions:
- 33"W x 152"D x 33"H, 528 lbs.